- One small Finely chopped onion
- One small Finely chopped tomato
- One small Finely chopped cucumber
- Chopped coriander leaves(optional)
- One Roasted papad(any variety)
- Chat masala
- Nylon sev(optional)
- Butter or ghee.
Method of preparation
- In a bowl mix together finely chopped cucumber, tomato, onion, coriander.
- Add chat masala and salt as per your taste and mix well.
- Crush the roasted papad and add it into the mixture and mix well.
4. Apply butter on one side of the bread.
5. Now spread the filling on bread and put another slice over it and toast it in a sandwich maker or tawa by applying butter or ghee on both sides.
6. Let the breads get brown crust.
7. Cut it into half and serve hot with tomato sauce or green chutney.